When deciding to choose the best Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit there are several things that will affect your decision. The purpose for which you intend to use the lift kit, the budget and the kind of lift kit you want.
Pick Your Rig!
Best Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
Supreme Suspensions Lift Kit for Grand Cherokee WJ
Rough Country Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Lift Kit
Freedom Offroad Suspension Lift Kit for Grand Cherokee
Best Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Supreme Suspensions Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Rough Country Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Best Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
Rough Country Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
Supreme Suspensions Lift Kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee WK
Freedom OffRoad Grand Cherokee WK Leveling Kit
Here are some tips on buying a Grand Cherokee lift kit and the benefits of having one.
Benefits of a Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit:
- A Grand Cherokee lift kit is a great personal style statement. With the advent of fancy cars on popular television and in movies, everyone wants a mean machine. A lift kit is an easy and cheap option to customizing your Jeep and adding functionality to it all in one go.
- The biggest benefit of a Grand Cherokee lift kit is the better ground clearance. There really is no substitute for a lift kit to navigate difficult obstacles on a tough trail.
- Adding a Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit to your rig also means that you ride in better comfort and style.
Honestly, the primary reason why most jeepers crave a good Jeep lift kit is simply because it makes the rig look invincible!
Tips on buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit:
- Check whether you want a suspension Grand Cherokee lift kit or a body lift kit. The former is more expensive but performs better. The latter is great if aesthetics are your only concern and considerably cheaper too. In effect, if better performance is your goal then go for the suspension lift kits. If however, the idea is only to make the rig look tough then a body lift kit will do just as well.
- The kind of lift kit you buy will also depend on what you intend to use the rig for. If you just want to go about town looking really cool then go with a 1.5-2 inch body lift. That will do the trick. If however, you’ve signed up for the jamboree at the Rubicon then get the best Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit that you can afford and get ready for some serious driving.
- Of course, your budget will also determine exactly what you can buy. However, it is always better to wait another 6-12 months and get a good quality Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit than to buy a cheaper, poor quality lift kit immediately. Chances are the cheaper lift kit won’t last that long and you’ll end up spending twice the money!
So once you’ve decided which Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit is for you go ahead and buy it.