Given the fact that Jeeps go places where other vehicles wouldn’t dare to, Jeep brush guards are great accessories for any owner to invest in. Owning a Jeep is like having a license to explore uncharted terrains. Jeepers don’t worry about a few bumps in the road and even more than a few ditches, boulders, rocks and debris. Be that as may, the fact is that unless you take care of your rig, it is going to start looking battered pretty soon.
Pick Your Rig!
Best Brush Guard for Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator
Tyger Auto Brush Guard
“BETTER AUTOMOTIVE Brush Guard
ECOTRIC Brush Guard
Best Brush Guard for Jeep Cherokee XJ
DNA MOTORING Cherokee Brush Guard
ARIES Brush Guard for Jeep Cherokee
Direct benefit of Jeep brush guards
- Helps protect the Jeep from scratches. Any serious Jeeper goes off-roading to enjoy the real thrill of owning a Jeep. As soon as you get off the paved roads and start navigating the overgrown brush there are sharp branches that claw at your rig. These sharp branches can leave major scratches on your vehicle. Brush guards are an easy way to safeguard your Jeep against such scratches.
- Protects the headlights of the rig. The primary function of the brush guards is to prevent your headlamps from getting damaged. Possibly the most sensitive and frequently damaged part in the front of the Jeep, the headlights require extra protection. Good Jeep brush guards are designed so that even if your front end hits a bump or boulder, the brunt of the impact is borne by the brush guards. This leaves your headlamps intact.
- Increases the aesthetic appeal of your rig. As great as Jeeps look in their factory versions, there must be nary a Jeeper who can resist adding some personal effects to his rig. Brush guards come in many finishes – shiny chrome and black powder being the most popular. The moment you put then on your rig it gets an added appeal and distinctive off-roading class. Whoever said Jeep means rugged and crass? Here’s classic Jeep style for you.
Indirect benefits of Jeep brush guards
- Helps saves money in the long run. Lesser the number of scratches the less likely you are to require a new paint job. Also, since the chances of the headlights being damaged are considerably reduced, the need to replace them also decreases.
- Brush guards also increase your safety. When off-roading damages headlamps can become a serious threat to your safety. By reducing the chances of the headlamps malfunctioning during an off-roading trip, jeep brush guards prevent your safety from being compromised. In effect, it is one less thing for you to worry about when on the road.